Friday, August 7, 2009

Senator Evan Bayh is hiding from constituents

Senator Even Bayh is hiding from his constituents. I contacted his D C office asking for his schedule of events during the recess - they directed me to the Indianapolis office. The Indy office number is NOT being answered for the past several days - goes to voicemail.

I contacted his office today (8/7/09) and they are saying his schedule isn't "finalized" yet - they're sure he will spend a "good amount of time" in the district...and apologized for the Indy number being busy. I pointed out that the recess starts tonight - I told the assistant that I certainly hoped the Senator wasn't hiding from us - that he has alot of explaning to do regarding his refusal to disclose information on his positions to health care, and cap and tax.

The assistant said to "watch his website" that the schedule will be posted.

I guess a guy like this ... who's Wife is raking in literally millions of dollars from healthcare insurers who will benefit greatly from a government healthcare takeover - can't be bothered by us.

This man needs to be voted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment